– Other than Jesus, chocolate holds me together.
– I have an irrational fear of automatic doors.
– I have rational fears of birds and snakes
– My own Grandmother accidentally ran over my foot with her car.
– My sister and I once mistook our other Grandmother’s hair for a plastic shopping bag, this didn’t go over well..
-I leave a piece of my heart everywhere I go.
– People tell me that I always have a story to tell.
-I make decisions based on whether or not it will make for a good story.
– Volleyball is probably my least favorite thing, ever.
-Cold pepperoni pizza is my favorite food on earth.
-I pop my thumb and index knuckles when I am nervous or thinking really intensely about something.
– I once had a kid tell me I look like the best friend on Hannah Montana. I think she was visually impaired.
– I never got over Colin dying on Everwood. I cried for weeks. I still do sometimes.
– I am the person who enjoys April Fools day a little too much. On behalf of all of us fools who have told cruel jokes, I apologize.
– Going to Ireland, England and Italy are huge dreams that I have.
-I want to go to the Santa Monica Pier! It will happen!
– October Sky has been my favorite movie since childhood.
– I once had a traumatic experience with white rice….I can’t eat it anymore.
– I like random books of the Bible. Lamentations and Isaiah are favorites.