For all of you who don’t know, my birthday is coming up next weekend. March 4th to be exact. When that day gets closer, I will post more and expound on this past year and give you guys some insight into what I learned being 18.
Now, I’m turning 19..which means it’s my last year to be a “teen” (thank God). I will only have a YEAR until I’m 20. That was a weird sentence to type. I never thought I’d get past 12, seriously. I thought I was going to be stuck outside of the teen years forever..and now I’m ready to escape them and be DONE. Anyway, the point of this post is to create a list of TWENTY things to do before I’m TWENTY years old. Some of these are going to be SUPER challenging for me and others I will try to make a little easier to accomplish.
1. Take at least one more trip out of the country.
2. Read through the Old Testament
3. Visit family in other states.
Go to a movie (at a theatre) alone.
5. Go sailing
6. Take a trip to somewhere new with just my sister.
7. Write a novel. This a request of so many and I am going to attempt it!
Reunite with a long lost friend.
9. Volunteer at a local charity/mission organization
10. Go to at least one more huge conference of some sort.
11. Complete 10 Random Acts of Kindness for complete strangers.
Speak at a random church that is out of town.
13. Stay up the whole the night til sunrise conversing and relishing in the company of a good friend with whom I’ve never done that before.
Play in the rain.
15. Receive a dozen yellow tulips from someone completely unexpected. (Yeah, I can’t make this happen…but we’ll see how it goes! haha)
16. Make a spontaneous trip and sit on the beach and watch a sunrise.
17. Shoot a gun
18. Figure out what one of my random friends REALLY wants and buy it for them.
19. Spend an entire day in silence. (I don’t know if this is even possible.)
20. Hug 4 strangers.